Wonderful Man

My husband is the best. This week I am covering for my boss while she is on vacation. That means I am working full time plus some. It can make it very difficult to get my runs in . Our girls are with their daycare provider tonight and tomorrow. David and I had a very unhealthy dinner before coming home. I was tired (as I am sure he was too) when we got home, but asked him if he would take the dog for a walk while I went for my run so that I would have someone kind of watching over me since it was getting dark. Thanks to him, I was able to get in my tempo run tonight. That means that even if I have trouble at work the rest of the week and am unable to run at least I got in one quality workout.

I felt like I was working hard, but my pace ended up leaving a little to be desired. I guess when you look just at the tempo portion ( there was a slow warm up and cool down) the pace was close to my 5k pace.

I fell while on my run tonight. It was the second time in the last month. While it wasn't as bad of a fall this time as last, I still scrapped up the same knee, which means I am starting over with the healing process. Note to self... the road is smoother than the sidewalk...maybe you should run there at night when you can't see the ground!

Total Miles Today = 4.26 Approximate Miles Since Starting = 379

0 comments: